Minutes for the Pushmataha County Commissioners for December 4th, 2017
1. Michael Brittingham called the meeting to order.
2. Michael Brittingham, Brad Burgett, Rickie Briggs was absent.
3. Brad opened the meeting in prayer.
4. Brad moved to approve the minutes for the November 27th, 2017 meeting, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye.
5. Mike moved to approve the appropriations, Brad seconded the motion and all voted aye.
Assessor CARF $752.00
County Clerk CCLF $73.00
Court Clerk CCRF $787.83
Law Library $396.40
Drug Court DCRF $3,895.83
Bridge Funds CBRI $17,195.16
Highway Funds Salaries $104,000.00
Treasurer CTMF $180.00
Sales Tax Sheriff $24,417.92
Fair Board $985.67
Emergency MNG. $751.91
Economic DEV $1,825.98
Sheriff Sheriff Service Fees $10,736.57
6. No Purchase orders to approve.
7. No Blanket Purchase orders to approve.
8. Brad moved to accept 3 vehicles from the OSBI for the Pushmataha County Sheriff’s office, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye. Dodge Pickup, Trail Blazer, and a Ford Expedition.
9. Brad moved to award the phone quote for Sleepy Hollow Crossing for District #2 to Carl Carter in the amount of $33,600.00, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye. The County only received one bid.
10. Brad moved to not auction the equipment at the Brinkley’s auction but auction the surplus equipment at the county auction in January instead, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye.
11. Mike moved to renew and appoint Board members to the Sardis Water Authority as follows, Brad seconded the motion and all voted aye.
a. Ezra Willie Williams at large member for Sardis Water Authority.
b. Odus Scarberry as the Alternate for Clayton Public works, and Sarah Faudere to replace Terry Bell.
c. David Colbert as trustee and Kathleen Scarberry as the Alternate Trustee for Rural Water District #5.
d. Stacy Cole as Trustee and Chad Honeycutt as Alternate Trustee for Rural Water District #2.
e. Pushmataha County Rural Water does not send anyone to be a Trustee.
12. Mike moved to approve a special payroll for the Sheriff’s office, Brad seconded the motion and all voted aye.
13. No Unfinished Business.
14. No New Business.
15. Mike moved to adjourn the meeting, Brad seconded the motion and all voted aye.
Chairman County Clerk