Minutes for the County Commissioners meeting for September 5th, 2017
1. Michael Brittingham called the meeting to order.
2. Michael Brittingham, Brad Burgett, and Darrell Scarberry/ for Rickie Briggs answered roll call.
3. Brad opened the meeting in prayer.
4. Mike moved to approve the appropriations, Brad seconded the motion and all voted aye.
Assessor CARF $399.00
County Clerk CCLF $202.00
Court Clerk CCRF $1,444.63
LAW LIBRARY $586.42
DRUG COURT DCRF $15,583.32
HIGHWAY SALARIES $104,000.00
CBRI Bridge $15,521.15
Treasurer CTMF $155.00
Sheriff Commissary $6,000.00
Sales Tax Sheriff $24,337.75
Emg. Mng. $744.80
Econ. Dev $1,799.11
5. Brad moved to approve the minutes for the Special meeting on August 28th, 2017 and the regular meeting for August 28th, 2017, Darrell seconded the motion and all voted aye.
6. No Purchase orders to approve.
7. No Blanket Purchase orders to approve.
8. After some discussion Brad moved to take telephone quotes again on the Cripple Creek Bridge, Darrell seconded the motion and all voted aye. (The specifications were not correct when quotes were taken the first time).
9. Mike moved to solicit an engineer for Project #32363 and project #32362and project #31213, Darrell seconded the motion and all voted aye. (Guy Engineering, EST, and Barker Engineer firms will be contacted).
10. No Unfinished Business.
11. Under New Business, Brad stated that he would be working on four projects using the CBRI Funds. (John Edwards, Greenwood, Red Hill, and Woody Pace Roads).
12. Brad moved to adjourn the meeting, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye.