Minutes for the County Commissioners meeting for September 11th. 2017
1. Michael Brittingham called the meeting to order.
2. Michael Brittingham, Brad Burgett and Darrell Scarberry for Rickie Briggs answered roll call.
3. Brad opened the meeting in prayer.
4. Bard moved to approve the minutes for the September 5th, 2017 meeting, Darrell seconded the motion and all voted aye.
5. Darrell moved to approve payroll for September 15th, 2017, Brad seconded the motion and all voted aye.
6. Brad moved to approve the purchase orders, Darrell seconded the motion and all voted aye.
7. Brad moved to approve the blanket purchase orders, Darrell seconded the motion and all voted aye.
Jim Ray’s Quick Stop VDF Dar-02 $800.00
Tri-County Publications Sales tax-2 $400.00
Antlers American Sales tax-2 $400.00
Antlers Hardware Sales tax-2 $500.00
Pruett’s Food Sales tax-2 $100.00
Miller Office Equipment CCLF $100.00
The Auto Parts Store 1-T2 $500.00
Graham International 1-T2 $1,000.00
Kiamichi Tire 1-T2 $200.00
Antlers Hardware 1-T2 $300.00
Zen Gee 1-T2 $300.00
Arpealer’s 2-T2 $200.00
The Auto Parts Store 2-T2 $500.00
Ansley Pulpwood 2-T2 $300.00
McCraw Oil 2-T2 $400.00
O’Reilly Auto Parts 2-T2 $700.00
Antlers Hardware 2-T2 $300.00
Valliant Telephone 2-T2 $50.00
The Hardware Store and More2-T2 $500.00
Wal-mart 2-T2 $500.00
Calvin Watts 2-T2 $10,000.00
Walls Tire and Front End 2-T2 $300.00
Air-Gas USA Inc. 3-T2 $50.00
Cedar Hill Auto Supply 3-T2 $400.00
King Variety 3-T2 $300.00
8. The bids for the low water crossing on Cripple Creek were opened and read as follows:
Hub Construction bid $25,000.00
C & C Construction bid $27,800.00
Darrell moved to award the bid to Hub Construction for $25,000.00, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye.
9. No Unfinished Business.
10. No New Business.
11. Brad moved to adjourn the meeting, Mike seconded the motion and all voted aye.