AUGUST 24, 2017
THE BOARD OF COMANCHE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT 9:00 A.M., MONDAY,
AUGUST 28, 2017 IN ROOM 302 OF THE COMANCHE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, LAWTON, OKLAHOMA.
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and Acceptance of the Minutes of August 21, 2017.
4. Presentation from Danny Bloodworth with Manhattan Life Insurance presenting benefit options
available to the County employees.
5. Discussion possible action regarding the Comanche County Estimate of Needs for FY 2017-2018.
6. Consider approval oflnter-Governmental Agreements by and between Comanche Nation and Comanche
County pertaining to the reconstruction of 120th Street (TTR-4315) 3″ Asphalt Overlay, Fletcher, OK
from SH-277 north to
Countyline Road. And to the reconstruction of Countyline Road (TTR-7147) Double Chipseal, Fletcher,
OK from 120th Street west to NS-2650.
7. Consider approval of Encumbrance from 2007 Sales Tax Capital Improvement Fund to Trane US, Inc.,
in the amount of$4,993.80 for a new 40ph variable frequency drive for Air Handler Unit #4 located
in the mechanical room of the Courthouse.
8. Consider approval of Encumbrance from 2007 Sales Tax Capital Improvement Fund in the amount of
$10,137.00 to Boone & Boone Sales Co., for the purchase of a new Myers non-clog sump pump that is
used for the underground parking area when it floods.
9. Open Written Bid #WB01 – Perimeter Light Project at the Comanche County Regional Juvenile
CONSENT AGENDA: The following items are considered to be Routine by the Board of Commissioners and
will be enacted with one motion. Should discussion be desired on an item, that item will be removed
from the Consent Agenda prior to action and considered separately.
A. Consider approval of a County Treasurer’s Transcript of Proceedings on Sale of and Deed on
County Property acquired at Resale for approval of the Board of.Commissioners, Comanche County.
B. Consider approval of Officials Monthly Reports.
C. Consider approval of Requests for Appropriations and Transfers for Appropriations.
D. Consider approval of Blanket Purchase Orders.’
E. Conside1′ approval of Overages on Blanket Purchase Orders.
F. Consider approval of Claims and Purchase Orders for payment.
10. Acknowledge Court Summons..
11. New Business: (Consider any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably
foreseen prior to the time of posting this agenda.)
12. Elected Officials Paiticipation.
13. Announcements & Audience Participation
COMANCHE COUNTY ENCOURAGES PARTICIPATION FROM ALL OF ITS CITIZENS. IF PARTICIPATION AT ANY PUBLIC
MEETING IS NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO A DISABILITY, NOTIFICATION TO THE COUNTY CLERK AT 580-355-5214 AT
LEAST 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE
SCHEDULED MEETING IS ENCOURAGED TO MAKE NECESSARY ACCOMMODATIONS. THE COUNTY MAY WAIVE THE 48 HOUR
RULE IF AN INTERPRETER FOR THE DEAF (SIGNING) IS THE NECESSARY ACCOMMODATION.
THE CUT OFF FOR THE AGENDA OF THE REGULAR MEETING IS 3:00 P.M. ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE MEETING.