JUNE 22, 20 I 7
THE COMANCHE COUNTY FACILITIES AUTHORITY WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT 9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JUNE
26, 2017 [N ROOM 302 OF THE COMANCHE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, LAWTON, OKLAHOMA.
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and Acceptance of the Minutes of.Tune 19, 2017.
4. Weekly Report from William Hobbs, Jail Administrator.
5. Weekly Report from Michael Merritt, Emergency Management Director.
6. Consider approval of Resolution to Execute the Agreement establishing the Association of County
Commissioners of Oklahoma Self-Insured Group (ACCO SIG) Property & Liability Insurance renewal and
intent to participate in ACCO Sig for Comanche County Facilities Authority for FY 2017-2018 in the
amount of $90,445.00.
7. Consider approval of FY 2017-2018 Fixed Rate Service Contract between the Department of
Corrections, Community Sentencing Division, on behalf of the Community Sentencing System Planning
Councils and Comanche County Facilities Authority. Services will target criminogenic needs and
the reduction of criminal risk of the offender.
8. Consider approval of Resolutions Appointing Purchasing Agents, Requisitioning Officers and
Receiving Officers for the following Volunteer Fire Departments: Bethel Road, Purchasing Agent,
Ken Wright, Requisitioning Officer, Guy Shipley, Receiving Officer, Tom Downs.
Cache, Purchasing Agent, Steve Red Elk, Requisitioning Officer, John Bowers,
Receiving Officer, Cody Penland.
Cove Acres, Purchasing Agent, Michael Baker, Requisitioning Officer, R Machelle Reynolds,
Receiving Officer, Mallory Geiger.
Cox’s Store, Purchasing Agent, John Hoover, Requisitioning Officer, Jody Dreves, Receiving Officer,
Edgewater Park, Purchasing Agent, Larry Fehring, Requisitioning Officer,
Herman Fehring, Receiving Officer, Stan Bates.
Elgin, Purchasing Agent, Michael Baker, Requisitioning Officer, R. Machelle Reynold, Receiving
Officer, Mallory Geiger.
Flower Mound, Clyde Weber Jr., Requisitioning Officer, Joshua Sullivan,
Receiving Officer, Joseph Roloff.
Geronimo, Purchasing Agent, Adam Kriz, Requisitioning Officer, Norman Leveille, Receiving Officer,
Hulen, Purchasing Agent, Ira Kennedy, Requisitioning Officer, Chris Carter,
Receiving Officer, Chad Smith.
Indiahoma, Purchasing Agent, George Lonetree, Requisitioning Officer,
Dennis Meyers, Receiving Officer, Chris Jones.
Medicine Park, Purchasing Agent, David McCoy, Requisitioning Officer, Chad Cox, Receiving Officer,
Paradise Valley, Purchasing Agent, Steven Bolan, Requisitioning Officer, Jason
Payne, Receiving Officer, Tom Zivkovic.
Sterling, Purchasing Agent, Brian Lawson, Requisitioning Officer, Steve Jung,
Receiving Officer, Travis Bishop.
Wichita Mtn. Estates, Purchasing Agent, Tyler Mangum, Requisitioning Officer, Ellen Verniro,
Receiving Officer, James Noyes.
9. Consider approval of Claims and Purchase Orders for payment.
I0. New Business: (Consider any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably.
foreseen prior to the time of posting this agenda.)
11. Announcements & Audience Participation
_J/_’. 0_ P.M., THURSDAY,
COMANCHE COUNTY ENCOURAGES PARTICIPATION FROM ALL OF ITS CITIZENS. [F PART[CIPATION AT ANY PUBLIC
MEETJNG IS NOT POSSIBLE DUE TO A DISABILITY, NOTIFICATION TO THE COUNTY CLERK AT 580-355-5214 AT
LEAST 48 HOURS PRJOR TO THE SCHEDULED MEETING IS ENCOURAGED TO MAKE NECESSARY ACCOMMODATIONS. THE
COUNTY MAY WAIVE THE 48 HOUR RULE IF AN INTERPRETER FOR THE DEAF (SIGNING) rs
THE NECESSARY ACCOMMODATION.
THE CUT OFF FOR THE AGENDA OF THE REGULAR MEETING IS 3:00 P.M. ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE MEETING.
JUNE 22, 2017
THE BOARD OF COMANCHE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS WILL MEET lN REGULAR SESSION AT 9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JUNE
26, 2017 IN ROOM 302 OF THE COMANCHE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, LAWTON, OKLAHOMA.
I. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and Acceptance of the Minutes of June 19, 2017.
4. Consider approval of Encumbrance from the County Use Tax Revolving Fund to Angel, Johnston &
Blasingame, P.C., in the amount of$!1,100.00 for the Audit of the Comanche County Facilities
Authority, Financial Statements for the year ended June 30, 2016. This was tabled on June 12th
Commissioners meeting for
clarification on the year ending of 2016.
5, Consider approval of Encumbrance from 2007 Sales Tax Capital Improvement Contingencies Fund in
the amount of$4,181.97 to Standridge of Duncan for District #2 to purchase one(!) 15HP Truck Pump
(Sump Pump) and one(!) Pallet Forks for the Jolm Deere 3032E Tractor.
6. Consider approval of Oklahoma Department of Transportation Form 324a claim for payment to
Pinnacle Consulting Management Group, Inc. for Comanche County Project: Post Oak Creek, J/P
29363(04) for services ending May 31, 2017.- Acquisition offers were made to Parcels !, 2, & 3 at
the rate,of $1,350.00 total for payment claim is $4,050.00.
7. Consider approval of a renewal of the Software License Agreement between Todd Holliday, CEO
ofLandMark GS!, and Comanche County Assessor, Grant Edwards for the FY 2017-2018. LandMark Software
is used for Assessment and Computer Assisted Mass Appraisals. Annual foe is $39,190.00 and
Agreement shall expire June 30, 2018,
8. Consider approval oflnter-Governmental Agreement between Comanche Nation and Comanche County
pertaining to the reconstruction of Route No. 6643, cominonly reforred to as Lake Road located in
Elgin, Oklahoma. Project location
. beginning at SW corner S18, T3N, RI 1W LM. lhen goes .4 miJes where route ends at SE/4, $17, T3N,
Rl !W J.M.
9. Consider approval oflntei·-Governmental Agreement between Comanche Nation and Comanche County
pertaining to the reconstruction of Route No. 7301, commonly referred to as American Legion Road
located in Elgin, Oklahoma. Project-location beginning at SW corner ofNE/4 ofNE/4 ofS30, T2N, RI !W
I.M: then goes N 2.7 miles where route ends at the SW corner ofNE/4 of the NE/4.
10. Consider approval of negotiated amount adjustment for items not considered in the appraisal for
Right-of-Way J/P 29363(04), Post Oak Creek Parcel #3 to Walka in the amount of$3,987.50.
11. Consider Awarding 6 Month Bids – Bid# I ,- Asphalt, Bid #2- Custodia] Supplies, Bid #3 ,-
High Performance Cold Patch, Bid #4 – Millings, Bid #5 – Pipe, Lumber,. ETC, Bid #6 – Railroad
Tank: Car and Half Tank Car, Bid #7 – Select Plant Fill, Bid #8 c-Tires, Bid #9 – Wel