JUNE 8, 2017
THE BOARD OF COMANCHE COUNTY COMMISSIONERS WILL MEET IN REGULAR SESSION AT 9:00 A.M., MONDAY, JUNE
12, 2017 IN ROOM 302 OF THE COMANCHE COUNTY COURTHOUSE, LAWTON, OKLAHOMA.
1. Call To Order
2. Roll Call
3. Reading and Acceptance of the Minutes of June 5, 2017.
4. Consider approval of Professional Service Agreement by and between the Comanche County Regional
Juvenile Detention Center, and Independent Alarm Company, to provide and install Fire Alarm System.
And to provide 24 hour monitoring service of the system. The cost of the Fire Alarm System is
$1,389.39 and the fee for monitoring service is $50.00 per month.
5. Consider approval of Encumbrance from 2007 Sales Tax Sheriffs Depaitment in the amount of
$21,250.00 to Kansas Highway Patrol for One (1) Ford Explorer – Bid #45.
6. Consider approval of Encumbrance from the County Use Tax Revolving Fund to
Angel, Johnston & Blasingame, P.C., in the amount of$11,100.00 for the Audit of the Comanche County
Facilities Authority Financial Statements for the year ending June 30, 2016.
7. Consider approval of an Agreement and Proof of Insurance for “Pippin Brothers,
Inc.” for the Sewer Line Repair to Administration Restroom atCCRJDC.
8. Consider approval of a Resolution designating Pippin Brothers, Inc. as Agent for the County for
the purpose of purchasing materials and tangible personal property to be used for the Sewer Line
Repair to Administration Restroom at CCRJDC.
9. Consider approval of Encumbrance from Sales Tax Capital Improvement Fund in
the amount of $7,900.00 to Pippin Brothers, Inc. for the awarded bid #WB08 – Sewer line repair to
administration restroom at Comanche County Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
CONSENT AGENDA: The following items are considered to be Routine by the Board of Commissioners and
will be enacte’d with one motion. Should discussion be desired on an item, that item will be
removed from the Consent Agenda prior to action and considered separately.
A. Consider approval of State of Oklahoma Office of Juvenile Affairs, FY2018 Contract Renewal of
FY2017 Contract, for Detention Transportation with Office of Juvenile Affairs (“OJA”) and Comanche
County Board of Commissioners (“Contractor”). Contractor to provide secure transportation services
for OJA custody youth to and from detention facilities, court, and other places as necessary. Term
of Contract is 1st Renewal Option – FYI 8: July 1, 2017 -June 30, 2018.
B. Consider approval of Encumbrance from Jail Sales Tax Revolving Fund in the amount of
$263,693.00 to Comanche County Detention Center for estimate of needs for July 2017.
C. Consider approval of Officials Monthly Reports.
D. Consider approval of Requests for Appropriations and Transfers for Appropriations.
E. Consider approval of Blanket Purchase Orders.
F. Consider approval of Overages on Blanket Purchase Orders.
G. Consider approval of Claims and Purchase Orders for payment.
10. Aclmowledge Comi Summons.
11. New Business: (Consider any matter not known about or which could not have been reasonably
foreseen prior to the time of posting this agenda.)
12. Elected Officials Participation
13. Announcements & Audience Patiicipation
THE CUT OFF FOR THE AGENDA OF THE REGULAR MEETING IS 3:00 P.M. ON THE THURSDAY BEFORE THE MEETING.